Pond Perfect is an all purpose biological pond additive specially formulated with pond keepers in mind.
Solving most, if not all common pond problems Pond Perfect is an simple choice to make for every pond keeper across the UK.
Healthy water means healthy fish!
- Crystal Clear Water – Pond Perfect eliminates pea-soup colour, and makes your pond crystal clear.
- Eliminates Foul Pond Odors – Pond Perfect quickly eliminates sulfide and other pond odors.
- Digests Organic Sludge – Pond Perfect digests bottom sludge, which helps maintain required oxygen levels during the summer heat.
- What is PondPerfect? PondPerfect is an all-natural blend of beneficial bacteria designed to clarify water, minimize algae, and reduce odors and sludge without the use of chemicals.
- Is PondPerfect safe for my fish and aquatic plants? It is completely natural and non-toxic, and will have no adverse effects on fish or vascular plants. PondPerfect is not a chemical!
- How often do I use PondPerfect? Use PondPerfect weekly once the pond is in good condition. If starting off with a problem pond, use every couple days until the problem is gone.
- What is the shelf life? 18 months guaranteed shelf life from purchase by end user.
- How do you know PondPerfect is working in a pond that already looks good? The pond will remain crystal-clear, and there will be no build-up of sludge, which would occur in any un-treated pond.
- When will I see results with PondPerfect? Odors will be eliminated in 3 to 7 days, while algae, will clear up in 2-4 weeks. Severe problems may take 2 to 3 months to resolve.
- When should I begin using PondPerfect in my pond? Preferably, dose a few weeks before problems usually occur. However, you can always begin dosing once a problem arises and solve that problem. PondPerfect works best when there is some organic sludge to be broken down, which is needed for the removal of nitrate, which is a food source for algae.
- In what water temperatures will PondPerfect work? 45 degrees or higher
- Can I use any other chemical along with PondPerfect? Use of other chemicals such as copper is not recommended. If applying copper or an algaecide, wait 48 hours after applying algaecide before dosing with PondPerfect. .
- What are the ingredients in PondPerfect and how do they work? A patented mixture of various beneficial Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, and bacillus species of bacteria specifically grown to consume excessive nutrients.
- When is the best time of day to use PondPerfect? We recommend dosing in the evening, allowing PondPerfect to distribute and settle into the pond without the adverse affects of sunlight. We strongly recommend turning off any UV skimmers or sterilizers for at least 12 hours after applying PondPerfect.
If you have any questions, or require guidence for this product then give us a callCONTACT US